We want our kids to experience church as the most welcoming, fun and inspiring place they have ever been! As the people of Jesus, we want them to feel so loved and protected by us that they come to know Jesus as the one safe place they can always run to throughout their lives. Our goal in children’s ministry is to provide each child with a strong Biblical foundation and help them to build their own personal relationship with Jesus.
- Worship: We want our kids to worship with us! Kids are welcome to stay with their families for the entire service if desired.
- Kids Church: Your Pre-K thru 4th graders remain with their families for the singing portion of worship and then are dismissed to Kids Church which is held in our Fellowship Center, just across the courtyard from the Worship Center.
- Route56 Group: Our youth group for 5th & 6th graders every Wednesday night from 6:00-7:30pm
- Kid's Bible Club: Preschoolers through 4th grade meet every Wednesday night from 6:000-7:30pm for Bible lessons, games, and activities. Currently they are learning about the Superheroes of the Bible!
- Infants and Toddlers: Rooms are open during all service times and staffed with trained volunteers.
- Nursing mother/cry rooms: Available in the Worship Center (women's lounge) and Kids Center (infant crib room)
Resources for Home:
- Check-in/Check-out stations: Your child gets a name tag with their name, contact information and any necessary allergy or medical information. You will receive a unique ID claim ticket for checkout.
- 2+ Volunteers: Rooms will never be staffed by only one person. Rooms will always have at least 2 or more volunteers at all times.
- Safe, Clean Rooms: Rooms are well-maintained, safe and regularly cleaned. Toys are also cleaned on a weekly basis and clean toys are rotated in between services to avoid the spread of germs.
- Trained Volunteers: Adult volunteers are trained and receive continual training to ensure the safety of your children.
- Background Checks: Adult volunteers receive a yearly background check from the government.
Our Cornerstone Kids Church videos (full of worship, a lesson, and familiar faces) are a great way to incorporate Christ into your home life. We encourage you to watch these with your kids and use them to jump start memorable Gospel moments and conversations throughout the week!
If you have any questions, please contact our Cornerstone Kids Director, Melissa Davis.
Jesus loves kids. And so do we!